Sunday, February 27, 2011

Solar-Powered eTomb

I hate talking about dying. I spend more time than I think is right, wondering about my mortality. I just couldn't think of a single reason to be stuck in the cold, wet ground. Well, maybe now there might be one, E-Tomb. Seriously. A headstone capable of saving all of your online information from social networking sites, blogs and other website information and dispensing it to your, um, shall we call them guests? Via their smartphone or computer. This solar powered grave marker will connect via bluetooth with a key embedded into the cross on the stone. This connection will allow the headstone to dispense information about your “digital personality” including websites, social networking sites, audio clips, pictures and even videos. Your friends can stop by your stone, and upload their own stuff, adding even more memories to the collage of information this thing can hold

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...