Monday, March 4, 2013

Six Months Pregnant Raffaella Fico off Her Baby Bump In A Bikini As She Hits The Catwalk At Milan Fashion

Raffaella's then wrote a passionate letter, which was published in glossy Italian weekly Chi, in which she spoke in loving terms of Balotelli and made it clear that she still has feelings for him - even though he has insisted there is no chance of a reconciliation. She wrote: 'This child I desire with all my heart and I want it because it is not a child that arrived by chance but instead it is the fruit of love between two people and you know well what I am talking about. 'This letter was the only way I could speak to you. I am happy to take the DNA test but I still have the text messages you sent me from Krakow (during Euro 2013) in which you said you were happy with the news I had given you.''
















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...