Thursday, March 7, 2013

Stephanie Pratt's Must Have Fall Item NEw Fashions 2013


Stephanie Pratt of The Hills touched down in New York last week to celebrate the launch of British brand Lipsy London in the U.S., particularly in Bloomingdales. We stopped by the Soho Bloomies store to check out the collection a label that's been worn by everyone from Snooki to Kat DeLuna to Adrienne Bailon to Stephanie Pratt herself where we caught up with Stephanie to talk about fall trends, her must-have items, and how she manages to make her smokey eye makeup look so freaking perfect. Read on to find out what she said and how to score her look. Tonight you're wearing serious smokey eyes. I actually had a makeup and hair person come over because I can’t do my own lashes or curl my own hair. I always say it’s because I was never in a sorority, so I never learned how to do it. Tonight, I just knew I wanted really big eyelashes and dark eyeliner. And, obvi, I said 'Make me look really tan,' because I’m obsessed with [being] tan. No. But if people do, I heard Vaseline works. If you use a Q-Tip and do Vaseline, I heard that helps. Definitely faux fur. I think a really great piece to always own is a vest because you can wear that in the summer with shorts and a tank top or obviously winter and the fall. And then dresses. You can never go wrong with dresses. You can wear tights, boots, tights, and Converse. Then you’ll have them all year-round, so you can wear sandals.






















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...