Monday, February 18, 2013

{Haute Outfit} Rhinestones & Sparkles for NYE 2013

How has the new year being treating you all? My year started with me trying to sleep, rest and feed off a cold. Thankfully, after a holiday and an extra day taken to relax I feel like I might have already won this battle. Hopefully you are all healthy, strong and with lots of energies to start 2013. On New Year’s Eve my boyfriend and I along with a group of friends made our way to a local lounge (The West Five Supper Club) to enjoy a VIP table with open bar, gourmet buffet, party favors, a bottle of champagne at midnight and a bottle of premium liquor after 1 am. Our hostess for the night was awesome! My glass never went empty and our table was filled up with all of their delicious creations. (I loved their mac and cheese!) We danced and had a lot of fun welcoming 2013 toasting with champagne and playing with our favors. We wrapped up the night with more dancing and bottle service (although sadly it was stolen from our table… womp, womp). Lesson learned: never leave your bottled up table alone. On the bright side, it was already past 1 am so we took that as a sign to grab our coats and head home. All in all, a fun night with great friends at a fun place. Hope you all enjoyed your night as much as we did!













LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...