Monday, February 18, 2013

{Outfit} Memorial Day Weekend Polka Dots NEw 2013


Happy Tuesday  Memorial Day weekend has come and gone and it left us with lots of memories of sunny days and outdoor fun. My weekend started with dinner and drinks with friends to watch the Rangers vs. Devils hockey game. Saturday, I made some white sangria and baked some Food Angel Cupcakes to attend a BBQ. Sunday took me  to enjoy some art and brunch! Memorial Day, however, was really laid back. I got myself a manicure and enjoyed myself watching a South Park marathon. How was your long weekend? Did you get to getaway or practiced a staycation like myself Here is what I wore for Saturday’s BBQ and some pictures from that day. When I got i I loved that it was black. Don’t get me wrong, I love color, but you can never go wrong with a black piece. It was a V-neck! Personally I feel v-necks are so much more flattering on my body.It was so soft and of great quality material, and  The logo and its explanation on the back are awesome! I finally wore it out last Sunday with a pair of jean shorts and edgy sandals over a bikini top to chill at the park on a picnic date with the guy that makes me feel like the luckiest girl alive. We ate Mexican food, enjoyed the sun, read a magazine and played card games. It was a sunny, lucky day to a ‘tee’!

















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...